Sunday, January 20, 2008

Overdue Christmas picture post

I think I'm the last one in blogland to post pictures of my fiber related Christmas presents. We got home from my parent's house Christmas night and immediately packed away all of our presents for the moving truck the next morning. I've finally got all the new yarn unpacked and photographed.

The following 3 pictures are of yarn from my mom. I taught my sister to crochet several years ago so mom bought a bunch of yarn that we had to share, so this is my half. :





This pic doesn't show the colors right but the flash and I weren't getting along. The red is really much deeper.

And of course, Ellie got me some fibery goodness because she loves me so. She (I) caught the sale at The Loopy Ewe for Cherry Tree Hill and got 1 skein of each colorway.



Outside of taking pictures of my Christmas yarn haul, there has been a lot going on around here keeping me from posting. And none of it has been knitting! I've barely got the cuff and heel done on Jason's (henceforth known as OffLogic) second sock. Here's a peek at what we've been up to:
(before)
(after)
(after discovering the other color was too light and looked like a little girl's bedroom)
And we are finally done, just waiting delivery of the entertainment center now.

No comments: