Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm still alive!!!

I admit I've been a very bad blogger but I have been busy. And sadly tonight's post isn't going to be long, it's late and I haven't knit a single stitch today so I really want to do that before going to bed. In the interest of brevity, I'm going to bullet point what I've been doing since last post.

- Photographing and posting yarn to my Ravelry Stash (still not done but Flickr won't let me upload more until next month)

- Organizing said stash into something other than piles

- lots of jewelry making (mostly earrings)

- making lots of cards

- general cleaning, getting ready for MyMary who will be here next week!!!!! :)

- making loads of progress on my Gathered Pullover sweater (sadly no photos, soon though)

- a completed pair of Dunes of Tinfou socks, pictures to follow soon I promise

I'm sure there has been more but this is really all that I can think of at the moment. It's getting late so I'm going but I'll leave you with a few pictures of some cards I've made lately. These open up to a show a Ghiradelli Chocolate Square. If you are interested, they are $5 each or $12 for 3.






No comments: