Sunday, December 23, 2007

Very Funny Email

I just got this and had to share it with all of you.....



Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my dog
and was about to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had? So since
I'm retired, with little to do, I told her that no I didn't have a dog, and
that I was starting the Purina Diet again. I explained that I probably
shouldn't be going back on this diet because I'd ended up in the hospital
last time, although I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive
care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it
works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one
or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally
complete so I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that
practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story).

Horrified , she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food
poisoned me. I told her no; that I had just stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish
Setter's ass and a car hit both of us.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack, he was
laughing so hard!

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore.

No comments: