Friday, October 3, 2008

SP12 Final Package

I got my final package this week from my SP12 partner Katja from Finland! Thank you so much! You have no idea how nice it was to get something fun in the mail with all this other stuff going on around the house.

Look at the picture on the box, isn't that pretty? It was kind of late at night when I took the photos so sorry about the flash.


And look at the goodies! I can't wait to try and find the perfect pattern to use with the yarns.

There are 2 skeins of Novita Luxus Wind and 2 skeins of Novita Malibu. Katja also sent along some Finnish candies that my husband is loving and some Finnish chocolate that I will have to share with him. Unfortunately I didn't get to the mail fast enough and so it sat in the mailbox melting until we got it. (nothing a short stint in the fridge can't fix!)

Thanks again Katja, you have been such a wonderful SP partner and I really do hope that we can continue our friendship!


~~~~
For those of you wondering about the house, have no fear, I will be making another post soon with all the updates.

No comments: