Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Actual Knitting Content!

Ok, so I know I said I was going to make this post a couple of weeks ago but I'm a slacker. It isn't because I haven't been knitting (though I did take a break for about 3 weeks when I thought all my projects were cursed). So...for you today I have picture updates of 2 projects I've been working on.

First up, is the MS7 Shawl, which most people have long since completed and I am still working on. Truth be told, I was diligently working on this shawl through the first clues and then went on vacation back in April and didn't take it with me. (it's my first lace so naturally a quiet time knit) Next thing I know, it's been 3 months since I picked it up again.


Imbolc by Renee Leverington (rav link)

Remember the curse I mentioned? Well I think it all started with this shawl, I think it is mad at me for putting it down for so long. Anyway, I am back at it though slowly right now due to these Mystery Socks I've been working on.



Mystery Sock June 08 by Renee Leverington (rav link)

I have had to frog this sock 3 times but I think I've finally got it. They are going be very warm socks, they are done in a DK weight and the cable pattern makes for thick socks. I am loving how the colors are working together.

Well that's all for me, next up is going to be some card making I've been doing.

No comments: