Thursday, July 31, 2008

In which I show off cards

It seems that very few people know that I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator but I suppose that could be because I haven't shown off many of the cards and things that I've made. Well I'm going to put and end to that, this is not only a place for me to talk knitting but to talk about all of my crafting.

I started teaching classes a couple of weeks ago and I'm really please with how well everyone did. None of my students had any experience with card making and they all did so well on their cards. I don't have pictures of their work but here are the cards we made.





As the weeks go by I'll be posting pictures of more of cards and projects, and will do my best to have a recipe for each item...however, it's already 2:45 AM here so you'll have to forgive me this time.

5 comments:

Knitting Linguist said...

Those look great! Congratulations on a successful class :)

Anonymous said...

I'll look forward to your recipes!

Diane said...

Hi Kelley! Your cards are very cute! I'm sure all of your students enjoyed the class. I saw your comment on my blog with the request for the source of squash album instructions. You can find the instructions at this link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/squash_book/

Enjoy!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love the cards they are terrific:)Hugs Darcy

Anonymous said...

I loooove that pink and brown card. Did you stamp the background paper yourself? It's too cute!